During these uncertain times, our priority remains the health and well-being of our clients, employees, and community. Please read this important notice regarding COVID-19 and our office closing.
Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Company
- About Our Third Party Administrator Plans
- Back To School Proof of Enrollment
- Both full and part-time employees benefit at this mid-sized marketing company
- Employee at small engineering firm is looked after
- Executive Cost Plus brings a smile to self-employed accountant!
- Franchise owner decides against the 'corporate package' – and gets much more for his money
- Group Benefits Administrative Assistant
- How do I put together a flexible benefit plan for my employees?
- How do you balance the cost of employee group benefit plans with the actual benefits to you and your employees?
- Important Notice | Clients & Visitors re: COVID-19
- Is there any bias in how you select the insurance carrier you recommend?
- Small business is able to provide coverage for seasonal employees
- Small manufacturing company saves 32% annually
- Submitting Claim Receipts Properly
- What does it mean to own my reserve?
- What is an insurance pool and how does a Youngs-Ten Star plan get us out?
- What services are included in Third Party Administrator fees for employee benefits programs?
- Youngs - Ten Star Employee Group Benefit Solutions | Video
- Client Forms
- Contact The Youngs-Ten Star Team
- Cost & Service Comparison
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get a No-Obligation Quote
- Real Results for Real Clients
- Search This Site
- Youngs-Tenstar Career Opportunities
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS – WITH YOUNGS-TEN STAR
How do you balance the cost of employee group benefit plans with the actual benefits to you and your employees?
Employee benefits are often a significant portion of an employer’s compensation costs – but at the same time, they are also an important recruitment and retention tool.