Career Opportunity: Administrative Assistant, Youngs-Tenstar Group Benefits, Waterdown Office. Please apply in confidence by March 31, 2019.
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Title: Group Benefits Administrative Assistant
At Youngs-Ten Star, we believe there is a better way for Ontario businesses to manage their employee group benefit plans – one that's easier for you to administer and offers a better 'return' on your financial investment.
This part-time position is responsible for assisting in the employee group benefits department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of group employee benefits
- Processing group health and dental claims
- Confidence handling incoming customer service calls
- General office administrative support
Key Position Requirements:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Brilliant ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Although the work is three days per week, it is anticipated that, with planned business growth, the position will be converted to full-time.